Jericho, New York

I am a PAID model for MONEY BOY MEDIA INC., and i am honored to say so.I am beyond grateful for all the opportunities the boss, MONEY BOY, has given me.

He has been a friend, mentor, and a tremendous leader. However he can't make everyone happy. Nobody runs a company without gripes and complaints. He is by far an outstanding individual.

I not only speak of my self but of the other models he has signed on paper through his attorney. ANY NEGATIVE TALK IS JUST A DISGRUNTLED MODEL WHO DIDNT GET IT HER WAY. Money boy is legally incorporated and will always be in great standing.

The results of his work and our paid assignments speak for themselves.THANKS.....MONEY BOY MEDIA IS OFFICIAL!

Had an Experience with Money Boy Media?

Comments

REALY *** IF HE SO CALL REAL WHY HIS WEBSITE IS DOWN? AND WHY IS HE IN JAIL SUCKING SUM *** *** FIRST OF YOU DNT EVEN NOE YOUR BOSS NAME BUT I DO HE IS A FRAUD A WANNA BE HO LIKE TO SCAM GIRLS LIKE MY SELF AND HUN U ONLY TALK ABOUT HIM THAT TIPE OF WAY BECAUSE U PROBABLY SUCK HIS *** 2.. SO PLEASE MONEY BOY IS A SCAM ARTIST HE WILL ALWAYS WILL BE A *** LOOSER